New Colours Arriving Late March
Medium Cush-It Rod Holder/Cushion
Click Images Below to Watch Cush it Vidoe's
What our buyers think of the Cush-it Cushion
*I don't go fishing with out them!!
*great product with excellent service ( have ordered 2 more)
With the Cush-it you will never lose a rod overboard again, the Cush-it will keep your rod afloat.
6" - 152mm (Length)
3" - 77mm (Width)
1.5" - 38mm (Inner Cavity)
Do you use a Rod and Reel to catch fish?
Then a Cush-it is going to change the way you fish.
Whether it’s Barra fishing, GT casting, deep jigging, surf fishing, bluewater trolling, kayak
fishing or anything in between, a Cush-it is going to make your fishing experience easier.
• Have you ever felt the uncomfortable pressure of a rod butt digging into you when fighting a fish from the beach, rocks or on a boat?
• Have you been frustrated that your gimble belt or fighting harness is uncomfortable, that your rod slips out all the time, or that it just doesn’t seem to work?
• Have you ever dropped a rod overboard, or had someone else do this for you?
• Do you fish from a kayak and can’t use a gimble belt to fight large fish?
• Have you ever watched on as family, friends, or your kids struggle and grimace while fighting a fish with the rod butt jammed between their legs?
• Have you ever had bruises under your arm and on your sides from a rod butt while deep jigging or popper fishing?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, then a Cush-it is going to revolutionise the way you fish.
So what does a Cush-it do?
• Makes fighting fish of any size on any tackle a comfortable experience
• Easily attaches to ALL rods in seconds, and you can fish with it on the rod, or attach it quickly while playing a fish.
• Floats most rod/reel combos if you drop them overboard
• Makes fishing for kids much more comfortable. It’s easier for the kids to fight the fish, and easier for you to relax if they drop the rod overboard!
• It is super tough and strong, and won’t tear or breakdown in the sun. A Cush-it will probably outlast your rods and reels.
The Cush-its have been thoroughly field tested in one of Australia’s toughest fishing environments over a 6 month period, and have proven ideal for a variety of fishing scenarios.
*No more clumsy gimble belts, slack line on hook-ups or rods
slipping out of gimble belts while fishing.
*Leave the medium size Cush-it on the rod while casting, and the large
cush-it attaches in seconds to a troll rod when taken out of the
*Using Cush-its is one of the best changes you will
*The Luna Sea “Cush-it” is an ultra-light, ultra-durable, ultraversatile fish fighting aid that totally eliminates all pain caused by the butt of the rod.
*The “Cush-it” acts as a gimbal when sitting down giving the angler greater leverage against larger fish.
*It also grips on any rod handle making it easy to pass the rod form one angler to
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Little Lure Shop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.